- I'm A Big Basketball Fan Says Katie Holmes
- Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Patch Up
- Hollywood Celebrity Children Who Look Exactly Like Their Parents!
- Katie Holmes Struggles In A Short Denim Dress On The Sets
- Tom Cruise's Love Life: Miranda Kerr, Katie, Nicole & More
- Katie Holmes Opens Up On Divorce, Life As A Single Mom
Los Angeles (Reuters): After a whirlwind courtship and the birth of a baby, Hollywood's most famous unmarried couple, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, have set a date for their wedding. Their representative, Arnold Robinson, said yesterday that the couple will get married on November 18 in Italy, with Giorgio Armani designing Holmes's wedding dress. Robinson declined to give other details.
The couple became engaged in June 2005 after a very public courtship. Holmes, 27, gave birth in April to the couple's first child, a daughter named Suri. Good Housekeeping magazine quoted Cruise, 44, the star of the Mission Impossible series, as saying in June that he and Holmes would delay getting married until Suri could attend the wedding. ''In many ways,'' he added, ''we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding, that's just the party,'' he told the magazine.
People magazine said that Holmes recently flew to Italy, ''perhaps to scope out wedding destinations'' after a shopping trip to Paris.'' She told People she'd already crossed one thing off her list -- her wedding gown -- saying: ''I already have my dress.