TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Actor Will Smith said that the western film industry and the Indian film industry should come together and bring both their styles of filmmaking together to make even better cinema. He is in the nation for a visit. He felt that Indian flicks had that story depth, which attracts more Western film fans than commercial movies do. He said that America's movies structure, the depth and colour that impressed him so much about Bollywood and the roles that Indian actors play in Indian films should be confluenced to make an even more beautiful form of moviemaking that should be ventured into. His maiden Bollywood experience was watching the Sarkar, Amitabh Bachchan's flick and was impressed by the Indian thespian. Another Bollywood industry member he is Aishwarya Rai. He said that he found that her work speaks about her in her totality. All she has to do is act and you get her...atleast he thinks so. His recent movies are Hitch and Pursuit of Happiness (which will be out this year).