TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Garner is hoping to have another baby with hubby Ben Affleck. The couple are obsessed with their daughter Violet, who turns two in December, and are planning more before its too late.
The 35-year-old actress has confirmed that she always wanted to have lots of kids and that even Violet needs a sibling. "I always wanted to have several. And Violet needs a sibling. But I'm not pregnant, and we're not trying yet," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
Meanwhile, Affleck and Garner have banned Violet from becoming a child artist. The couple want to ensure that their daughter, who turns two in December, gets to enjoy her childhood.