- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
- Ben Affleck Had To Undergo Rehabilitation For Alcohol Addiction
- Deathstroke Has The Capacity To Be A Great Villain Feels Joe Manganiello
- Matt Reeves Likely To Replace Ben Affleck As The Batman Director
- After Quitting Direction, Ben Affleck To Pull Out Of Batman Role And DC Altogether
- Ben Affleck Steps Down From Directing Batman Solo Flick
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Garner is hoping to have another baby with hubby Ben Affleck. The couple are obsessed with their daughter Violet, who turns two in December, and are planning more before its too late.
The 35-year-old actress has confirmed that she always wanted to have lots of kids and that even Violet needs a sibling. "I always wanted to have several. And Violet needs a sibling. But I'm not pregnant, and we're not trying yet," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
Meanwhile, Affleck and Garner have banned Violet from becoming a child artist. The couple want to ensure that their daughter, who turns two in December, gets to enjoy her childhood.