TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Monday, November 26, 2007
Washington (ANI): Actress Jennifer Garner is hoping to have another baby with hubby Ben Affleck. The couple are obsessed with their daughter Violet, who turns two in December, and are planning more before its too late.
The 35-year-old actress has confirmed that she always wanted to have lots of kids and that even Violet needs a sibling. "I always wanted to have several. And Violet needs a sibling. But I'm not pregnant, and we're not trying yet," Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
Meanwhile, Affleck and Garner have banned Violet from becoming a child artist. The couple want to ensure that their daughter, who turns two in December, gets to enjoy her childhood.