TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Most guys, especially when they're younger, really are only after one thing. To all the girls out there, I don't want to say, 'Don't give your heart to somebody like that,' But wait at least a good year," People quoted her, as telling the mag. "You can be in a relationship and do some things, have fun, get to know each other – but don't give them everything," she added.
Addressing the issue more seriously, the 26-year-old actress cited her own example, saying that she also committed the same mistake as a youngster.
"That was something I did at a young age, fell in love and gave him my everything, and I was left with nothing," she said. "It took me a long time to put myself back together, and I wish someone would have told me back them to hang on to some of myself," she added. Alba recently confirmed reports of her engagement to long-time beau Cash Warren.