TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"Most guys, especially when they're younger, really are only after one thing. To all the girls out there, I don't want to say, 'Don't give your heart to somebody like that,' But wait at least a good year," People quoted her, as telling the mag. "You can be in a relationship and do some things, have fun, get to know each other – but don't give them everything," she added.
Addressing the issue more seriously, the 26-year-old actress cited her own example, saying that she also committed the same mistake as a youngster.
"That was something I did at a young age, fell in love and gave him my everything, and I was left with nothing," she said. "It took me a long time to put myself back together, and I wish someone would have told me back them to hang on to some of myself," she added. Alba recently confirmed reports of her engagement to long-time beau Cash Warren.