TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"I will, it"s true. I play the villain, yes. James Bond," Moviehole quoted him, as telling the site. He also revealed that playing the villain was not what he was looking for. "It has to do with childhood, you know? To be a villain in James Bond is just so funny. I never dreamt about that. It"s not what I want to do with my career," he said.
"It"s just that I have kids and it"s so funny to do that. But it doesn"t mean that I"m not going to do a very small French film for free with my friends." Reprising his role as 007 will be British actor Daniel Craig when the movie hits the big screen in November 2008.