TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Friday, October 12, 2007
Adoption is nothing new to Angelina Jolie. The actress has already adopted three kids Maddox, Pax, and Zahara along with her partner Brad Pitt. The Hollywood actress planning to adopt Sean Preston and Jayden James the two estranged children of Britney Spears and her ex husband Kevin Federline. This was confirmed by Jolie's spokesperson who said the adoption could happen as early as next month.
The actress recently met Kevin and seemed to be in all love with both the children. She later revealed that there were no other children in the country in need to more love and care. Kevin revealed that he was in touch with Jolie over the issue but feared his ex wife Britney Spears might create a lot of trouble in the process. Spears so far hasn't spoken on the issue, the singer got a court ruling in her favor when on October 11 the court allowed her to spend some more time with her kids.
Meanwhile Brad Pitt doesn't seem to be aware of the developments and was surprised to hear that his family would have new members.