TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, October 01, 2007
Washington, Sept 28 (ANI): It is not just Brad Pitt whom Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston have in common, for both have secured the 'Most Powerful Actress" title in this year"s Guinness Book of World Records. For the 2007 edition of the book, the PR coverage and earnings of the actress over the year were assessed.
Jolie gave a sparkling performance in the CIA thriller 'The Good Shepherd" and her role as the wife of murdered journalist Daniel Pearl in 'A Mighty Heart" is expected to fetch her an Oscar. The 32--year-old and Pitt have been under the media spotlight for their relationship and their adopted kids -Maddox, Zahara, Pax, and their biological daughter Shiloh, reports Contactmusic.
Meanwhile, Aniston"s private life has been highly publicised due to her fling with Vince Vaughn and a reported affair with Brit model Paul Sculfor.