TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Angelina Jolie's lack of affection for her
daughter Shiloh reportedly "tore Brad Pitt's heart out". The couple's friends
are said to be concerned that Angelina neglects Shiloh and favours her adopted
children - five-year-old Cambodian son Maddox, three-year-old Vietnamese son
Pax, and her two-year-old Ethiopian daughter Zahara.
A source told Life
and Style Weekly magazine: "Angie never rocks Shiloh to sleep or feeds her, and
Brad's the one who gets up in the middle of the night with her." It has also
been claimed Pitt was left "stunned" when Jolie refused to hold her daughter
just days after her recent return from Vietnam with newly adopted son Pax,
telling him "she's fine with you". The source added: "That practically tore
Brad's heart out. Angie doesn't change Shiloh's diapers or holds her when she
cries. One time Shiloh was having a tantrum and Angie just told Brad to quiet
her down because she was upsetting the other kids."
The reports come
just weeks after Jolie said she "feels more" for her adopted children because
they are less privileged than her biological daughter.