TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Stuart Law suspended for 2 ODIs
- BNP Recruitment 2018
Friday, November 02, 2007
Washington (ANI): Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston will be competing against each other on two different covers of American magazine W. Brad Pitt"s current partner, and his ex-wife will be seen on one of seven celebrity covers in the November 2007 issue of the publication.
Pop artist Richard Prince has designed the magazine's different fronts, reports Contactmusic. Each cover will feature red-carpet photographs and fake autographs of every star. An insider at the fashion publication said, "It's a coincidence."