TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Wednesday, March 28,
Angelina Jolie feels more for her adopted children than her biological daughter - because they are "survivors". The 31-year-old actress admits she is more inclined to lavish attention on her adopted children, Pax Thien, Maddox and Zahara, because her 10-month-old daughter Shiloh - her baby with partner Brad Pitt - has had a "privileged" start in life. She told Britain's OK! magazine: "I think I feel so much more for Mad and Zee because they're survivors - they came through so much. Shiloh seemed privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her. I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality.
She added, "A newborn really is this - yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality. I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs because I think the others are more vulnerable." Angelina recently revealed she plans to be a stay-at-home mother to her newly adopted Vietnamese son Pax. She said: "I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother."
Richard Gere for charity
Lindsay asks father to stay away