TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, October 04, 2007
London, (ANI): Angelina Jolie is set to have fans drooling after posing for a new photoshoot in nothing but a satin sheet. The 'Mr and Mrs Smith' star has posed for German mag Park Avenue for its latest issue, and will be seen on its cover covered in nothing save the silver garment and a pair of stilettos, reports The Sun. Jolie will soon be fronting the campaign for clothing giant St John.
There were rumours that she was soon to be dropped from the company's ranks, but they were soon put to rest by the company's spokesperson. "Rumours that St John has fired Angelina Jolie are untrue," the spokesperson said at the time. The spokesperson insisted that not only will Jolie be appearing in the current St John campaign, but also the Spring one.
"She appears in the current St John's campaign and she will appear in the upcoming Spring campaign as well," the rep said. Jolie signed on to be the face of St John back in September 2005.