TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are seeing a relationship counsellor, it has been claimed. The lovers, who met on the set of 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith', have allegedly had a series of bitter arguments and have hired a counsellor to work through their problems. A source told Britain's OK! magazine: "This year is crux time. They have to reach a decision on what they expect from each other - and fast. Angelina has to realise Brad needs stability and Brad has to come to terms with her driving ambition as a world ambassador. "Brad's family are blown away marriage didn't happen a long time ago. But Angelina doesn't want to put down roots and turn into a 'homemaker'. "Her late mother had a lot to do with Angelina's decision to have counselling.
Marcheline made her realise it wouldn't be such a bad idea to give marriage a go." Brad and Angelina are determined to work through their problems for the sake of their three children, adopted Maddox and Zahara, and their biological daughter Shiloh. The source added: "They have had some serious disagreements but Brad and Angelina agree that they don't want to make any more mistakes, particularly now there are three precious little lives involved. "This wasn't the case in their previous marriages. The stakes are much higher than when they were childless."
Heather Mills devastated for being dumped
Dominic Monaghan loves dressing as woman