TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Angelina Jolie was so shocked by the sex scenes in her latest movie she almost refused to do them. Stunning Angelina wasn't comfortable filming raunchy love scenes with co-star Matt Damon, 36, in 'The Good Shepherd', in particular one in which her character tries to trick her lover into getting her pregnant. Angelina said: "I had trouble shooting it. I'm so against that kind of behaviour. It actually turned out great because we're friends. I don't know if I could have done that with anybody else." It seems Angelina has become more prudish as her career has progressed. In 'Gia' she appears topless, while in 'Original Sin' she romps naked in several scenes with Antonio Banderas. Gritty spy thriller 'The Good Shepherd' also stars Alec Baldwin and Robert De Niro.
She also has stopped eating in the wake of her mother's death. The 31-year-old star is struggling to come to terms with losing her mother, actress Marcheline Bertrand, to cancer last month, and her weight has reportedly dropped to just 109 pounds. Angelina's grief has deepened since moving to New Orleans with her partner Brad Pitt and their three children, Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh. A source told Us Weekly magazine: "She isn't eating. She is very lonely and desperate to make new friends." In an effort to get over Marcheline's death, 'The Good Shepherd' actress has been flying out childhood friends to New Orleans.
The source added: "Brad has been worried about her day and night. She has been under so much stress, and Brad is trying to be understanding." Angelina and Brad, 43, were by Marcheline's bedside when she finally lost her battle to ovarian cancer aged just 56.
Sienna Miller has a new boyfriend
K Fed worried about Britneys behaviour