TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Brad Pitt is begging lover Angelina Jolie to eat, according to Britain's Grazia magazine.Brad and Angelina's brother James Haven are said to be very worried about the actress' plummeting weight and have urged her to start taking care of herself. A source said: "Brad and James adore Angelina for her endless quest to make the world a better place, but they worry about her not eating or sleeping enough. Her mother Marcheline's death has put pressure on her and this may partly explain the weight loss. But everyone is worried that her way of coping is by throwing herself into her UN work and looking after her kids - with scant regard for herself."
It has also been suggested Angelina is struggling to cope with the constant attention her relationship with Brad attracts. The source added: "Being seen as the woman who took Brad away from Jennifer Aniston will follow Angelina forever. And, after two failed marriages, she's caught between her vow to never marry again and Brad's wish to make his parents happy by 'doing the right thing'. Hopefully they will be able to get through this and she will gradually put the weight back on."
Sienna Miller endorses nudity
Liz Hurley, Nayar wedding all set