TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, November 26, 2007
London (ANI): Actress Anna Friel has revealed that her kissing scene with co-star Lee Pace for the hit US TV show 'Pushing Daisies," was very 'hot." In the scene, the 31-year-old actress had to kiss Pace through plastic sheeting because the characters would die if they were to engage in bodily contact. “It"s so hot! I can highly recommend it. One of the most sexual experiences of my life," The Daily Express quoted Friel, as saying.
Friel also revealed that she loves working on the show because of the strong chemistry with her leading man. “I"ve seen really great love stories and then heard through the grapevine that the actors actually despised each other," she said. “I don"t think I could do that if you"re working 16 to 17 hours a day, five days a week," she added.