TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, April 11,
Larry Birkhead was revealed as the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby last night. DNA tests confirmed the photographer is the biological father of seven-month-old Dannielynn. Anna Nicole had named her lover and lawyer Howard K. Stern as the father on the tot's birth certificate. Birkhead said: "I hate to be the one to say this but I told you so. My baby's coming home soon. I'm happy to have this behind me and to be able to start a life with my daughter."
Stern had claimed he was the father because the conception date correlated with his relationship with Anna Nicole. However, Birkhead - who had a two-year relationship with the late Playboy model - always insisted the baby was his. The paternity tests have now confirmed with 99.9999 per cent certainty that Birkhead is Dannielynn's biological father. Significantly, the result will give Birkhead control of the £240 million fortune Dannielynn could inherit from her mother's marriage to the late oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall.
Stern will hand Dannielynn over to Birkhead in the next few weeks. Both have agreed to block any attempt by Anna's mother Virgie Arthur to seek joint custody.
Paris Hilton snubs BF’s friends…
Kirsten Dunst fed up with movies