TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 02, 2007
Anna Nicole Smith is to be buried in the Bahamas on Friday after her mother dropped her appeal for custody of her body. Virgie Arthur will not challenge the decision made by a Florida appeal court that custody of the model's remains should go to Richard Milstein, the court-appointed guardian of her five-month-old daughter, Dannielynn. Virgie's attorney Tom Pirtle said: "It's going to be difficult to appeal the ruling, so we're not going to appeal." Milstein said Anna Nicole will be buried in the Bahamas next to her son.
Daniel, who died last September. Virgie had wanted Anna Nicole to be buried near the family home in Texas, and for Daniel's body to be exhumed and buried beside her. Milstein said: "The funeral is set for Friday. I wish to uphold the decorum and dignity that should be maintained throughout this process, for the sake of Dannielynn and the memories she will have of her mother's funeral." Anna Nicole died aged 39 on February 8. Her body has remained in cold storage at a Florida morgue during the court battle over where she is to be buried.
Paris boastful of lovemaking tape
Desperate Housewife to old to act