TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 21,
Anna Nicole Smith's secret diaries could jeopardise her claim to her late husband's estate. Anna Nicole - who died last month aged just 39 - writes about a series of lovers she had before she married billionaire J. Howard Marshall in 1994. The two explosive diaries, which are being auctioned on internet website eBay for up to $1 million each, are set to question Anna Nicole's entitlement to her late husband's estate. Anna Nicole, who met the oil tycoon in a Houston strip club in 1991, was terrified about telling a lover she could be pregnant in 1992 - and considered having an abortion.
She said: "He will only support me if I have it. But if I decide to go the other way he won't. I'll be on my own. I think that's tacky. I'm scared." One entry shows her irritation with Marshall for calling her "20 times a day" when they first started dating. However, Anna Nicole does show a softer side to her relationship with 89-year-old Marshall in the second diary, often proclaiming her love for her husband. She wrote: "My husband is very sick. I want every hour to comfort him." The diary shows her dedication to Marshall, revealing how she fed him and cared for him. She also vents her frustration at Marshall's son for cutting off her money.
The second journal, which begins in 1994, ends on the day Marshall died in 1995. The former model also reveals she hated sex. She said: "I hate for men to want sex all the time. I hate sex!" The diaries - along with her book of business contacts and driving license - are being sold by a former neighbour who kept them after he saw Anna Nicole's mother, Virgie Arthur, throwing them out. Following Anna Nicole's death, the dispute for the Marshall estate will be carried on in the name of her six-month-old daughter Dannielynn.
Angelina completes sons visa formalities
Drew Barrymore's new man