TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Washington (ANI): Sir Anthony Hopkins has revealed that he signed on to star in the movie Beowulf without reading its script. He even had not read the English poem on which the movie is based, reveals the actor. All that Hopkins did before concluding the film deal with the producers was to read his own lines.
"I never read the book. The script is good but I have to admit I only read part of it - I only read my part," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. Meanwhile, there are reports that Hopkins is all set to play the role of late film director Alfred Hitchcock in a new biopic. He insists that he is the real fan of Hitchcock"s movies, and considers himself to be the right person to enact his role.