TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, November 02, 2007
London (ANI): Film actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he does not behave like a strict father when his daughters" male friends visit his place. The Terminator star admits that at one point of time, he believed that he would be fiercely protective of his eldest children—Katherine, 17, and Christina, 16. However, he has discovered that he is a very easygoing when it comes to his daughters" suitors.
“I thought when my daughters got to the age of dating that I would be very strict. And I could imagine how scared the boys would be opening the door at my home to find the Terminator staring back at them," the Daily Express quoted the 60-year-old California Governor as saying. “But the truth is that when my daughters have brought back male friends from good families that I know, I have reacted in quite the opposite way," he added.