TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 02, 2007
London (ANI): Film actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he does not behave like a strict father when his daughters" male friends visit his place. The Terminator star admits that at one point of time, he believed that he would be fiercely protective of his eldest children—Katherine, 17, and Christina, 16. However, he has discovered that he is a very easygoing when it comes to his daughters" suitors.
“I thought when my daughters got to the age of dating that I would be very strict. And I could imagine how scared the boys would be opening the door at my home to find the Terminator staring back at them," the Daily Express quoted the 60-year-old California Governor as saying. “But the truth is that when my daughters have brought back male friends from good families that I know, I have reacted in quite the opposite way," he added.