TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, September 28, 2007
Washington (ANI): 'Ugly Betty" star Ashley Jensen says she can"t understand why Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice is constantly criticized by the media. Jensen insists that the media is being unfair to the singer, who she thinks is very down to earth. "It's a shame people want her to fail so badly. I haven't met her yet, but she seems very down to earth for someone who wears designer clothes and millions of pounds of jewellery," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Closer magazine.
The Scottish actress is currently based in Los Angeles admits that she could do with a few style tips from Posh. “Over here, there's so much pressure to have your hair and make-up perfect. However, when I do get recognized, I think: 'Oh my god! What am I wearing?' Perhaps I should be more like Victoria Beckham and groom myself a wee bit more," she said. Victoria Beckham has been lending her younger sister Louise a shoulder to cry on after the latter"s marriage broke down.
Adams" five-year-old marriage to Hayden Isted, a mobile company owner, ended in March this year. Since then, Posh Spice has been giving her moral support. “It's over. We just fell out of love. Victoria's been great with everything, incredibly supportive," the Mirror quoted Adams, as saying. Adams, who has three kids, a daughter and a son from her marriage to Isted and a daughter form an earlier relationship, is ready for love again. "I'm looking for a new man," Adams said.