TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 30, 2007
brad pitt has reportedly told pals that he plans moving his family to their new home in Berlin, in order to get his partner Angelina Jolie out of the public eye. The actor says the couple may even quit acting to ensure the health of Angelina, who has lost weight since the death of her mother earlier this year.
"I want Angelina to settle down somewhere out of the limelight. She's lost a lot of weight recently and our plans are strictly to do with our move to Berlin. She wants to leave acting and support me with this," the Mirror quoted Pitt, as telling a pal.
The 'Troy' star said that he loved Berlin for its quite, balanced and sans paparazzi life.
"We also don't want our kids to go to school in Hollywood - it will be best if they can go to school in Berlin. We love the city," he said. "Berlin is so quiet and balanced, away from paparazzi," he added.