TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 23, 2007
Soccer heartthrob David Beckham has admitted that he is a big softie who sobs while watching emotional romantic comedies.
The 32-year-old, who recently moved to the US after joining LA Galaxy, said that his wife, singer Victoria Beckham, can predict that he is crying while he is watching an upsetting scene in the film. "You know I will be sitting at home and we'll be watching a film that's not even upsetting and Victoria will turn round to me and say, 'Are you crying,'" News of the World quoted him, as saying.
The former England captain insisted that he has always been an 'emotional person' both at home and work. "I've been an emotional person at home and when I'm at work. That's the way I've always been and that's the way I'll always be," he said.