TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Monday, July 23, 2007
Soccer star David Beckham is planning to expand his brood with at least two more children. In his first interview since making the high profile move to LA, the former England captain revealed that he is desperate for a baby girl to join his three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
"I'd love a little girl. But we're blessed to have three beautiful boys and if we're blessed to have another one or two children then that would be a blessing," the News of the World quoted him, as saying.
Beckham, who moved to LA recently to begin a new chapter in his career at Los Angeles Galaxy after leaving Spanish club Real Madrid, said that there's nothing better than being a parent again and again.
"Three boys - it's difficult at times but there's nothing that gives you that feeling of coming home and seeing the kids and spending time with them," he said. "There's nothing better in the world really than that. And if you're a parent, everyone realises that feeling," he added.