TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Thursday, November 22, 2007
London (ANI): Hollywood actor Ben Affleck has sent his heartiest congratulations to ex-flame Jennifer Lopez, insisting that she will be a great mother. The actor, who dated J Lo from 2002 – 2004, recently blamed his relationship with the singer/actress for his career slump. "It was probably bad for my career. What happens in this sort of bleed-over from the tabloids across your movie work," he said at the time.
However, a close friend has revealed that Affleck sent the 'Wedding Planner" star a congratulations note, and believes that she will be an exceptional parent. "Ben sent J-Lo a note. He said he knows she'll be a great mother," the Mirror quoted the friend, as saying.