- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
- Ben Affleck Had To Undergo Rehabilitation For Alcohol Addiction
- Deathstroke Has The Capacity To Be A Great Villain Feels Joe Manganiello
- Matt Reeves Likely To Replace Ben Affleck As The Batman Director
- After Quitting Direction, Ben Affleck To Pull Out Of Batman Role And DC Altogether
- Ben Affleck Steps Down From Directing Batman Solo Flick
Thursday, November 22, 2007
London (ANI): Hollywood actor Ben Affleck has sent his heartiest congratulations to ex-flame Jennifer Lopez, insisting that she will be a great mother. The actor, who dated J Lo from 2002 – 2004, recently blamed his relationship with the singer/actress for his career slump. "It was probably bad for my career. What happens in this sort of bleed-over from the tabloids across your movie work," he said at the time.
However, a close friend has revealed that Affleck sent the 'Wedding Planner" star a congratulations note, and believes that she will be an exceptional parent. "Ben sent J-Lo a note. He said he knows she'll be a great mother," the Mirror quoted the friend, as saying.