TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Thursday, November 22, 2007
London (ANI): Hollywood actor Ben Affleck has sent his heartiest congratulations to ex-flame Jennifer Lopez, insisting that she will be a great mother. The actor, who dated J Lo from 2002 – 2004, recently blamed his relationship with the singer/actress for his career slump. "It was probably bad for my career. What happens in this sort of bleed-over from the tabloids across your movie work," he said at the time.
However, a close friend has revealed that Affleck sent the 'Wedding Planner" star a congratulations note, and believes that she will be an exceptional parent. "Ben sent J-Lo a note. He said he knows she'll be a great mother," the Mirror quoted the friend, as saying.