TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Thursday, April 05,
Sir Ben Kingsley is to marry new love Daniela Barbosa. The Gandhi legend, who announced his relationship with the actress to the world when they attended a Hollywood premiere last year, has revealed the pair are engaged. Sir Ben, who has been married three times before, said: "I'm very happy. Marriage is going to happen, but I don't know when. I call her my fiancée because she is." Daniela, 32, who uses the stage name Daniela Lavender, has appeared in BBC TV drama 'Casualty' and also had a role in Sacha Baron Cohen's Ali G Indahouse.
Ben's marriage to German aristocrat Alexandra Christmann lasted 15 months, before her extra-marital affair with estate agent Sammy Brauner was revealed in candid photographs. The 63-year-old actor was previously married to director Alison Sutcliff - and before that to actress Angela Morant.
Scarlett Johansson insists on no-nudity clause
Porn star Jenna has vagina surgery