TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 29, 2007
London, (ANI): It seems that the joy of her much-longed-for pregnancy has made Halle Berry feel sexier than ever. Berry, who is four months pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry"s child, proudly showed off her baby bump on the red carpet at the premiere of her new film, Things We Lost in the Fire.
“I feel absolutely alive, full of energy and really, truly sexy. In the past, I"ve put on a dress and thought, OK I don"t look so bad, but I"ve never felt sexy in the way I do now," the Daily Express quoted her, as saying. “Maybe that"s a spin-off from this magical time of pregnancy," she added.
Halle said she endured “deep emotional turmoil" while trying to conceive with Aubry. “It took seven or eight months for us to get the result we wanted and I have saved my positive test. I told someone I had 35 negative tests before we got the one I dreamed about," she said. “You say a joke and it follows you around, but the truth is I did take a lot, and however many it was, it felt like 35," she added.