TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Monday, October 29, 2007
London, (ANI): It seems that the joy of her much-longed-for pregnancy has made Halle Berry feel sexier than ever. Berry, who is four months pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry"s child, proudly showed off her baby bump on the red carpet at the premiere of her new film, Things We Lost in the Fire.
“I feel absolutely alive, full of energy and really, truly sexy. In the past, I"ve put on a dress and thought, OK I don"t look so bad, but I"ve never felt sexy in the way I do now," the Daily Express quoted her, as saying. “Maybe that"s a spin-off from this magical time of pregnancy," she added.
Halle said she endured “deep emotional turmoil" while trying to conceive with Aubry. “It took seven or eight months for us to get the result we wanted and I have saved my positive test. I told someone I had 35 negative tests before we got the one I dreamed about," she said. “You say a joke and it follows you around, but the truth is I did take a lot, and however many it was, it felt like 35," she added.