TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
London, (ANI): Halle Berry has revealed that she wants to raise her baby to grow up speaking English and French fluently. The actress, who is four months pregnant with French-Canadian model Gabriel Aubry"s child, is herself learning French these days. The Oscar winner divulged that Aubry has already started speaking his native language to his unborn child.
"I have the pressure now to learn French because we want this kid to be bilingual," the Sun quoted Berry, as saying. The 'Monster"s Ball" actress also revealed that she"ll learn French the way Aubry learnt English."French is hard, especially when you're over 40. I'm putting Post-It notes all around the house because that's one way that Gabriel learned English," she said. "You see it every day and it's supposed to permeate into your brain, and there you go," she added.