TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Larry Birkhead will not share legal custody of his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter. Birkhead is determined to raise Dannielynn alone after DNA tests proved he is her biological father. However, Anna Nicole's mother Virgie Arthur has indicated she may apply for custody, saying: "I'm glad to find out who the father is, I just want to be the grandmother. It's not over, but it's getting a lot better." Birkhead doesn't want a custody battle and insists he will let Arthur visit whenever she wants.
He told the 'Today' show: "We might go from one fight to another but I'm hoping that's not the case because there's only one dad and I have no problem with anyone that has good intentions being allowed to visit the baby and be a part of the baby's life. It would imply that I'm unfit as a parent, which I'm not. I'm looking forward to giving Dannielynn everything that she needs and all the love and support."
Howard K. Stern - who was named as Dannielynn's father on her birth certificate - said he was "disappointed" by the DNA results but will support Birkhead in any custody battle. Stern revealed: "I'm obviously very disappointed, but my feelings for Dannielynn have not changed. I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure Birkhead gets sole custody." A hearing to determine who will raise the seven-month-old baby will be held tomorrow.
Birkhead, who claims he was in a relationship with Anna Nicole until May 2006 when she was five months pregnant, has been seeking custody of Dannielynn for months. Dannielynn could inherit an estimated £240 million fortune from the estate of Anna Nicole's late oil tycoon husband J. Howard Marshall, depending on a forthcoming court ruling. Anna Nicole had been fighting Marshall's family for his estate since his death in 1995 and the battle is yet to be resolved.The former Playboy model died on February 8, aged just 39, from an accidental drugs overdose.