TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Eva Green claims Daniel Craig was like a "nice daddy" to her when the pair filmed 'Casino Royale' together. The French actress - who won the Orange Rising Star Award at this year's BAFTAs for her performance in the Bond film - played Daniel's lover, Vesper Lynd, in the movie but insists she felt more like his daughter on set. Eva said: "Daniel is a real gentleman and he's a real actor. He's not all in the head, you know, he's very visceral, plays with his guts and he was very paternal, very reassuring. Like a nice daddy."
Eva, who dazzled in a red Dior dress at the prestigious event complete with a unkempt wig, also revealed she likes her hair to look messy when she goes to awards ceremonies. She said: "I have a wonderful hairdresser, French, and I like it when it's a bit crazy and messy."
JLo ready for children
Halle Berry can't live without lover