TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Wednesday, March 28,
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are planning an Easter Caribbean wedding, it has been reported. The Hollywood couple fell in love with the Dominican Republic during a recent holiday and have allegedly decided it is the perfect place for their nuptials. A source told Britain's OK! magazine: "While they were in the Dominican Republic, Brad bought a huge plot of land and helped design a fabulous house. "It's there they intend to become Mr and Mrs Pitt." Brad, 43, and Angelina, 31 - who have three adopted children, Pax Thien, Maddox and Zahara, and a daughter Shiloh together - are expected to fly out to the exotic country in the next two weeks and want the ceremony to be a "family affair".
The source added: "Pax and Maddox are old enough to be page boys and it's always been Angie's dream that this wedding will be a true family affair." Brad recently ruled out getting married until "everyone else in the US who wants to be married is legally able". Angelina has also avoided the issue in the past saying: "We've both been married before so it's not marriage that necessarily kept some people together. We are legally bound to our children, not to each other, and I think that's the most important thing." Brad was previously married to Jennifer Aniston, their divorce was finalised in October 2005. Angelina has two failed marriages to Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.
Paris Hilton gets a new pet
Kirsten Dunst movies in with boyfriend