TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Brad Pitt thinks he walks like a "caveman" and looks "banal".
The Ocean's Thirteen star, regarded by many as the world's sexiest man, is not impressed when he sees his reflection.
He said, "When I look in the mirror, what I see is pretty banal. Also when I'm tired, I walk like a caveman."
Brad's looks are not the only thing he is unhappy with. He added, "I don't like my bad moods."
Brad - who has three adopted children, Maddox, five, Pax, three, Zahara, two, and one-year-old biological daughter Shiloh, with lover Angelina Jolie - recently hit out at young Hollywood stars.
The Fight Club actor believes they focus too much on fame and not enough on more important social issues. He said, "You have to focus on other more important issues as well as the fame side of things.
Those 'car wreck' tendencies can be very disruptive and aren't a good way to live your life."
|Also read... |
Brangelina want 14 kids
Angelina to bed Pierce Brosnan
Reese asked to get pregnant
Kate Moss devastated
Lapland beckons Pamela