TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
New York (ANI): Hollywood hunk brad pitt strongly believes that George Clooney is a suitable candidate for becoming US President. "George should do it! He'd be quite good," the New York Daily News quoted him as telling Parade magazine. Pit might have tendered his support to Clooney, but it is believed that a top-shot film star"s appointment as President of the country may raise several complications.
While on the one hand Clooney"s charm might prove convincing enough to make UN leaders agree to everything he says, it would be very embarrassing if female soldiers in Iraq threw themselves at the commander-in-chief during a morale-boosting visit. In another cause of concern, it has been suggested that the country would be having a First Girlfriend rather than a First Lady, if Clooney were elected US President.