TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
New York (ANI): Hollywood hunk brad pitt strongly believes that George Clooney is a suitable candidate for becoming US President. "George should do it! He'd be quite good," the New York Daily News quoted him as telling Parade magazine. Pit might have tendered his support to Clooney, but it is believed that a top-shot film star"s appointment as President of the country may raise several complications.
While on the one hand Clooney"s charm might prove convincing enough to make UN leaders agree to everything he says, it would be very embarrassing if female soldiers in Iraq threw themselves at the commander-in-chief during a morale-boosting visit. In another cause of concern, it has been suggested that the country would be having a First Girlfriend rather than a First Lady, if Clooney were elected US President.