TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Washington, (ANI): People looking for last-minute Halloween costume should turn to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, for the couple have topped the list of 2007's Most Popular Celebrity Costume for Halloween. A survey of 600 Americans by Captain Morgan/Kelton Research named the globe-trotting couple this year"s top celebrity costume, reports Usmagazine.com.
Troubled pop star Britney Spears and ex-hubby Kevin Federline landed in second place for Halloween garb. The former couple was followed by ex-US President Bill Clinton and his presidential hopeful wife, Hillary.
Others on the list include scientology scion Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes; British soccer stud David Beckham and wife Victoria; and U.S. Prez George Bush and first lady Barbara. “Tonight Show" funny guy Jay Leno was the top pick in the late-night host category. Of the daytime show host options, Oprah Winfrey took the honours, followed by Ellen DeGeneres.