TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Washington, (ANI): brad pitt reveals that his reluctance to travel around the world with his kids stems from the fact that the children keep getting cameras shoved into their faces. Pitt and Jolie are a target for the media wherever they go, and their every move is closely watched.
However, the actor reveals that his children – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh - are now being affected by all the media attention. "They have this view that anytime they go round the world there's this sea of people with cameras. This is their idea of the world they live in," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
Pitt also admits that of all the kids, it"s Zahara who hates the attention the most. "My two-year-old (Zahara) hates it. Hates the cameras. It's a strange idea," he said. In the meantime, Pitt and Jolie are getting set to team up professional once again by donning the producer"s hat for a new series for HBO.
The series is set to revolve around the workings of an international aid organization and will tell the stories of humanitarian workers who risk their lives to help others. Pitt and Jolie will serve as executive producers on the project.