TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I think we'll crap out somewhere between 7 and 9," usmagazine.com quoted him, as telling interviewer Charlie Rose Monday. When Rose asked the actor if he was serious, Pitt replied: "Yeah, somewhere in there, we'll crap out."
Pitt had earlier insisted during an interview with CNN"s Larry King that the couple were not yet finished with their family, telling the host “we"re just getting started." The couple, who have been together since 2005, were recently named the 'Couple of the Year" by Us Weekly. They have four kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh.