- INSIDE DETAILS: What Happened When Shahrukh Khan & Brad Pitt Shared A Stage Together?
- Brad Pitt Says Too Much Boozing Became A Problem For Him
- Did Angelina Hint At Reunion? Says 'We Are A Family And We Will Always Be A Family'
- Brad Pitt Undergoing Plastic Surgery To Deal With Divorce
- Marion Cotillard Opens Up About Her Steamy Scene With Brad Pitt In Allied
- Melissa Etheridge Supports Brad Pitt, Slams Angelina Jolie For The Split
"I think we'll crap out somewhere between 7 and 9," usmagazine.com quoted him, as telling interviewer Charlie Rose Monday. When Rose asked the actor if he was serious, Pitt replied: "Yeah, somewhere in there, we'll crap out."
Pitt had earlier insisted during an interview with CNN"s Larry King that the couple were not yet finished with their family, telling the host “we"re just getting started." The couple, who have been together since 2005, were recently named the 'Couple of the Year" by Us Weekly. They have four kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh.