TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
"I think we'll crap out somewhere between 7 and 9," usmagazine.com quoted him, as telling interviewer Charlie Rose Monday. When Rose asked the actor if he was serious, Pitt replied: "Yeah, somewhere in there, we'll crap out."
Pitt had earlier insisted during an interview with CNN"s Larry King that the couple were not yet finished with their family, telling the host “we"re just getting started." The couple, who have been together since 2005, were recently named the 'Couple of the Year" by Us Weekly. They have four kids – Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh.