TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie literally brought their vacation in France to a rolling end. The A-list Hollywood couple treated their kids, pal Mariane Pearl and her son Adam, and themselves to a day of bowling at France's smallest family fun center "Le Palace Vert".
Owner Patrick Bernard revealed to People Magazine that he and his wife were still in a bit of a shock that Brangelina picked their place to have some quality family time.
"With only two lanes we're certainly the smallest bowling in France, so we're still having trouble realizing we spent Monday afternoon with the most famous couple in the world," the mag quoted him, as saying.
He also revealed that Pitt was ever the attentive papa, and encouraged all the youngsters - Maddox, Pax, Adam, Zahara and Shiloh - whenever they hit a pin. He also said that Pitt took a tumble while trying to help out one of the kids.
"At one point though, because the children don't have the strength to always get the ball down the lane, it sometimes stops. Brad thought he'd go down the lane to push it along. He slipped and fell on his back. Hard," Bernard said.
He also admits that he was left impressed with Pitt's skill at air hockey.
"Brad was particularly good at it. He and the three boys played two-a-side teams against one another for almost an hour," said Bernard.
Before leaving, Brad and Ange personally thanked the Bernards and made their day by signing a Livre d'Or with an inscription to the couple's 15-year-old daughter. The family vacation also put to rest rumours that Pitt and Jolie are on the verge of breaking up. A rep for Pitt tells Usmagazine.com: "They are together on vacation and all is well."