TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Britney Spears is collaborating with a top R&B producer on her new album. The 'Toxic' singer has been in Las Vegas since Tuesday (30.01.07) working with Lukasz Gottwald, who has previously collaborated with Missy Elliot, Mos Def and Kelis. A source told People magazine: "Britney is really pulling out the big guns on this album. She's been partying a lot lately but she's been working in studios in Miami and Los Angeles too. "She's rehearsing material, working hard and having fun all at the same time." The 25-year-old is staying in the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa of the Palm's hotel Fantasy Tower with her two sons, 16-month-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James.
Britney recently spent the night with model Isaac Cohen in the same $25,000 suite, which comes complete with a jacuzzi, rotating bed and infiniti pool. The singer will share joint custody of her two sons with estranged husband Kevin Federline for the month of February, after the temporary agreement for January was extended. Britney and Kevin are both seeking sole custody of the children.
Hugh Grant brands Jemima Khan a dictator
Harry Potter No. 7 on July 21st