TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): American radio and television personality Ryan Seacrest has revealed that he saw troubled singer Britney Spears giving a lap dance to Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. Speaking on his KIIS-FM radio show, Seacrest said that he spotted the 'Toxic" singer mingling with the American footballer at the Hollywood club Les Deux on October 26.
"I spoke to her for a minute. She seemed to be in a very, very good mood. She had her sunglasses on. I said, 'Busy day, huh?' She kind of smiled and laughed and said, 'Yeah.' And then I believe I saw her and Tony Romo frolicking," Us magazine quoted him, as stating on the radio show.
When his co-host on the show asked him if Spears was lap dancing with Romo, Seacrest replied, “I mean some would say." "She's on his lap," the co-host asked. "Yeah," Seacrest said.
It was reported that Spears first met up with Romo when she and long time pal Alli Sims made a five-minute stop at Ketchup restaurant in L.A, and then left for the club An onlooker said that the singer was dancing and talking to the sportsman too much adding that she was enjoying herself a lot. "She was dancing and talking a lot with Tony and seemed in a really good mood and was super happy when [one of her] songs came on," the onlooker added.