TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Washington (ANI): American radio and television personality Ryan Seacrest has revealed that he saw troubled singer Britney Spears giving a lap dance to Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. Speaking on his KIIS-FM radio show, Seacrest said that he spotted the 'Toxic" singer mingling with the American footballer at the Hollywood club Les Deux on October 26.
"I spoke to her for a minute. She seemed to be in a very, very good mood. She had her sunglasses on. I said, 'Busy day, huh?' She kind of smiled and laughed and said, 'Yeah.' And then I believe I saw her and Tony Romo frolicking," Us magazine quoted him, as stating on the radio show.
When his co-host on the show asked him if Spears was lap dancing with Romo, Seacrest replied, “I mean some would say." "She's on his lap," the co-host asked. "Yeah," Seacrest said.
It was reported that Spears first met up with Romo when she and long time pal Alli Sims made a five-minute stop at Ketchup restaurant in L.A, and then left for the club An onlooker said that the singer was dancing and talking to the sportsman too much adding that she was enjoying herself a lot. "She was dancing and talking a lot with Tony and seemed in a really good mood and was super happy when [one of her] songs came on," the onlooker added.