TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Britney Spears says it's "awesome" being single. The 'Toxic' singer filed for divorce from estranged husband Kevin Federline last November and insists she is enjoying being on her own. Speaking at a New York fashion show last week, she said: "It's awesome! I'm loving it." Since splitting from Kevin, Britney - who has two sons, 16-month-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James, with the budding rapper - has been romantically linked to model Isaac Cohen and has been a regular on the Los Angeles and Las Vegas party scenes. In the immediate aftermath of the separation, the pop superstar was seen out on several occasions with Paris Hilton but their friendship has now cooled. Meanwhile, it has been reported that Britney, 28, is furious with Kevin for staying in touch with her family's friends.
She can't believe he is still spending time with her friends, including her brother Brian's roommate, even though they are no longer together. A source said: "He is still really good friends with Brian's roommate. Brian isn't the biggest fan of Kevin."
Kylie Minogue splits with boyfriend
Heather Mills dropped from PETA