TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Bruce Willis was seen passionately kissing Courtney Love at his 52nd birthday celebration. Bruce - who partied at Sunset Boulevard's Roxy nightclub, in Los Angeles, last Monday (19.03.07) - was seen getting steamy with the 42-year-old rocker, the widow of Kurt Cobain. A source revealed: "They were full-on making out!" However, Courtney's representative insists the kiss was nothing more than a friendly embrace. He said: "Courtney was just giving Bruce a quick hello and then they went their separate ways." After the smooch, Bruce spent the rest of the evening partying with his friends. Revellers at the club had gathered to see British singer Amy Winehouse perform.
Last month, Bruce rubbished claims that he was a client of Hollywood madam Jody 'Babydol' Gibson. Gibson announced she was revealing the names of her famous clientele in autobiography 'Secrets of a Hollywood SuperMadam'. In the Willis chapter, Gibson claimed the 'Die Hard' star ordered "five hot, young" prostitutes for a party. His attorney Marty Singer furiously dismissed the claims.He said: "The story is a complete fabrication. Bruce Willis doesn't know this woman. He has never even spoken to her."
Brad Pitt, Jolie to wed finally
Paris Hilton gets a new pet