TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Action hero Bruce Willis wants to see Bonnie Bedelia reprising her role as his wife in the planned fifth 'Die Hard' movie. Bedelia portrayed Holly in the first two instalments in the famous action series, and now Willis is desperate to have her back in the franchise's fifth flick. The actor wants Bedelia to star alongside "the gang from part four", reports Contactmusic.
Meanwhile, grapevine has it that Morgan Freeman is being lined up to play the villain in 'Die Hard 5'. Freeman is currently working in association with Willis to produce The Last Full Measure.
|Also read... |
Cruz denies plane panic attack
Emma Watson's money matters
Pete fantastic in bed: Lindi
Daniel rated high in kissing
Sienna denies having affair with P. Diddy