TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Cameron Diaz has denied she caused the break-up of magician Criss Angel's marriage. The Mindfreak star's estranged wife Joanne Sarantakos cited his alleged affair with the 'Shrek the Third' actress as her reason for divorcing Angel. But Diaz's representative Brad Cafarelli said yesterday : "When Cameron met Criss Angel in May of this year, he had been separated from his wife for over a year and she had already filed a petition to divorce him in 2006. "Cameron and Criss went on only four dates over a month ago and have no current relationship. "These are meaningless, attention-seeking attempts to unfairly and unnecessarily exploit Cameron's celebrity by trying to involve her in matters she has nothing to do with."
Sarantakos' lawyer Dominic Barbara told the Nassau County court on Friday: "We're naming Cameron Diaz as his lover. We will subpoena her as soon as she comes back to New York."
Sarantakos, 37, is also accusing Angel, her husband of five years, of mental cruelty and abandonment. Diaz and the 39-year-old magician - real name Christopher Sarantakos - met at the VH1 Rock Honours party in Las Vegas. The 34-year-old actress and Criss enjoyed several dates together during her stay. On June 4 Angel dedicated a magic stunt in New York to the actress. After escaping from a concrete block suspended above Times Square, Angel announced, "I'd like to dedicate this to my girl Trouble, a.k.a Cameron. I love you, baby".