TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Cameron Diaz has been on a date with 'Blood Diamond' star Djimon Hounsou. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress - who recently split from Justin Timberlake after five years - enjoyed an intimate date with Djimon at Los Angeles nightclub Hyde on Thursday. A source told People magazine: "It looked like the perfect post-Valentine's Day date. They were totally vibing each other, lip-on-lip action. Cameron looked so happy, Djimon was following her every move. "They danced to Michael Jackson's 'Burn This Disco Out' and Gnarls Barkley's cover of 'Gone Daddy Gone'. They were dancing really close, their bodies were pressed together."
A representative for Cameron, 34, said: "Cameron was out to dinner with friends, they ran into Djimon and he joined them for a drink at Hyde. They are friends, nothing more." On Friday Cameron met Justin at the Whiskey Bar in Hollywood's Sunset Marquis Hotel. The 'SexyBack' singer was at a table with director Martin Scorsese and several other people when 'The Holiday' actress arrived at midnight. A source said: "She just showed up and Justin got up and started talking to her. They were being very discreet. "They weren't kissing or holding hands or anything but they were being very friendly." Justin, 26, has been linked to actresses Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel since he split from Cameron.
Pamela Anderson posed naked for a campaign
Gwyneth Paltrow believes prevention is better than cure