TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Cameron Diaz has turned to comfort eating to ease the pain of her split from Justin Timberlake, it has been claimed. The slender Hollywood beauty was seen gorging on calorific treats during Las Vegas' NBA All-Star game on Sunday. A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "The staff took her back to the concession command centre where the courtside waiting staff places orders. "She ordered two hot dogs for herself - and ate a side order of nachos while they were being prepared. She looked fantastic, brown hair and all. She was turning heads left and right."
During the game, Cameron chatted to Eva Longoria. Adam Sandler, Steve Carell, Prince, BeyoncÃ© Knowles, Jeremy Piven and Jamie Foxx also had courtside seats. The night before, Jamie visited Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel and Casino' Body English nightclub, where he serenaded the crowd with an imprompt performance. A source said: "Ludacris was so impressed he grabbed the mike after Jamie and also gave a surprise performance. It was in-sane!"
Sienna Miller has a new boyfriend
K Fed worried about Britneys behaviour