TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Carmen Electra doesn't like signing nude pictures of herself. The former 'Baywatch' star - who has posed naked for Playboy magazine - happily autographed pictures for fans as she left Hollywood restaurant Mr Chow on Monday night but stopped signing when presented with a naked photograph of herself.
Carmen said: "I feel weird signing nude!" The model-and-actress got in her car and left the rest of the fans' pictures unsigned. Carmen - who was married to guitarist Dave Navarro for three years before they split in July last year - also revealed she is not looking for a new Valentine.
She said: "I'm not looking. I just want to be alone for a while. But it's scary you know? And you feel lonely, you want to grab onto something, but then you're not really dealing with the experience. You're just looking for a distraction. I want to feel the experience." Carmen admits she is surprised at how much she likes being single. She said: "It's been fun because I've had more time to hang out with my friends. It's just nice to reconnect and do fun stuff and have sleepovers, dancing, fun girl stuff."
Another daddy for Anna's child
Sienna Miller kisses Isaac Ferry passionately