TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
London (ANI): Cate Blanchett is doing her bit to save the environment – by keeping her showers short. The Aussie actress recently revealed that she never showers for more than four minutes in a bid to save water.
“I really love a refreshing shower. But I"m careful about how much water I use so I"ve just had a shower timer fitted which means I don"t have more than four-minute showers," the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
“I heard something silly the other day that I"d stopped washing my hair to cut down on using even more water but that"s not true. I"m just trying to do my bit. I do live in a desert called Australia you know!" she added.