TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
London (ANI): Cate Blanchett is doing her bit to save the environment – by keeping her showers short. The Aussie actress recently revealed that she never showers for more than four minutes in a bid to save water.
“I really love a refreshing shower. But I"m careful about how much water I use so I"ve just had a shower timer fitted which means I don"t have more than four-minute showers," the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
“I heard something silly the other day that I"d stopped washing my hair to cut down on using even more water but that"s not true. I"m just trying to do my bit. I do live in a desert called Australia you know!" she added.