TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Friday, October 05, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Actress Cate Blanchett admits that she has a crush on Harrison Ford since her teenage years. Blanchett has been cast alongside the actor in the new Indiana Jones film 'The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull", and reveals that she is thrilled that she"s working with Ford.
The 38-year-old actress, who lusted for the actor since her teens, asserted that till date she finds the 65-year-old star attractive. ''I was completely in love with Harrison Ford and I still am. He's a hottie and he's definitely stood the test of time,'' Contactmusic quoted Blanchett, as saying. The new film, which is currently in production, is scheduled to be released worldwide on Thursday, May 22nd, 2008.