TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Monday, October 01, 2007
Washington, (ANI): Catherine Keener has signed on to co-star with Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey Jr. in 'The Soloist". The DreamWorks movie is a fact-based drama about a violin prodigy. Downey will be playing Steve Lopez, the Los Angeles Times columnist who discovered Nathaniel Ayers, a downtown L.A. homeless man who was a once skillful violinist until schizophrenia made it impossible for him to continue playing the instrument.
Keener will portray Lopez"s wife. The script for the movie has been penned by Susannah Grant, with Gary Foster and Russ Krasnoff producing, reports Variety. Rikki Bestall is co-producing and Tim Bevan is exec producer. The Joe Wright-directed movie is based on the columns Lopez wrote about Ayers, as well as a book penned by him that will be available next year. Shooting for the movie begins in L.A. in January 2008.