TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Catherine Zeta-Jones has revealed the cheesy chat-up line hubby Michael Douglas used to woo her in a new magazine article.
The 37-year-old Welsh actress tells the August issue of Parade magazine that Douglas melted her heart with the line, "I want to father your children. Months later, we were dating, and I was already in love with him," she says.
"But there was one thing I had to be sure of. I turned to him and said, 'Do you really want children?' And I thought, for that one minute, he was going to say, 'I already have a son, Cameron,' and I would have to say goodbye. I remember saying defiantly, 'I cannot live without having children.' And he went, 'Me too'."
Michael has a 28-year-old son, Cameron, from his first marriage to Diandra Luker.
Catherine and Michael - who married in 2000 - have two children, Dylan, six, and four-year-old Cays.
The 37-year-old actress admits life couldn't be any better. Catherine said, "I'm crazy in love with my husband. I love my children and adore just watching them grow and change."
The Oscar-winning star also revealed she constantly worries about her kids. She said, "I'm Dame Doom. Dylan and Carys make fun of me because I worry when they're climbing or jumping outside. I always think something could happen to them."
|Also read... |
Daniel Radcliffe strips onstage
Daniel Radcliffe gets 50 million for Potter flicks
Daniel Radcliffe at Madame Tussuad's
Emma Watson becoming a diva already
Harry Potter used protection while on the broom stick